FORUM PARAMEDIK
Selamat melayari Forum Paramedik,

Dengan mendaftar keahlian di Forum Paramedik, anda akan mendapat lebih informasi dan juga boleh berkomunikasi dengan ahli-ahli forum yang lain.

meriahkan forum paramedik dengan mendaftar keahlian anda disini.

Terima Kasih.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FORUM PARAMEDIK
Selamat melayari Forum Paramedik,

Dengan mendaftar keahlian di Forum Paramedik, anda akan mendapat lebih informasi dan juga boleh berkomunikasi dengan ahli-ahli forum yang lain.

meriahkan forum paramedik dengan mendaftar keahlian anda disini.

Terima Kasih.
FORUM PARAMEDIK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST

+9
imzal82
erfan
ppfkkpa
hannajr
sya_8705
dhiyamirza
afiq82
drifter adrenaline
atokpencen
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST Empty PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST

Post by atokpencen Thu 09 Apr 2009, 4:05 pm

Not many Assistant Pharmaciy had become Pharmacist. I only knew on in Sabah that is Mr Gilbert, now in Sandakan. However I had known so many MLTs had become Pharmacist. Mostly from USM Dip MLT and Uitm Dip MLT. So are Assistant Pharmacy are so lazy to study to upgrade to become a Full Pledge Pharmacist. I can see a very clear pathways for SPM leavers to become Pharmacist but I see it very blurrr for Asst Pharmacy under KKM to become one. bounce Rolling Eyes
atokpencen
atokpencen
KERABAT FORUM
KERABAT FORUM

Jawatan : Ukir pokok getah, potong rumput
Jumlah Post : 325
Umur : 64
Tarikh Register : 06/04/2009

Back to top Go down

PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST Empty Re: PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST

Post by drifter adrenaline Thu 09 Apr 2009, 10:51 pm

:roll:So are Assistant Pharmacy are so lazy to study to upgrade to become a Full Pledge Pharmacist. I can see a very clear pathways for SPM leavers to become Pharmacist but I see it very blurrr for Asst Pharmacy under KKM to become one. bounce.....However I had known so many MLTs had become Pharmacist. Mostly from USM Dip MLT and Uitm Dip MLT. So are Assistant Pharmacy are so lazy to study to become a Full Pledge Pharmacist........aik...kalau mlt da nak jdi pharmacist,watpe nak ambk course mlt lak dlu bro???xke wasting time da baik2 ada bdang tugas sendiri tp nk kacau org lain punye bdg lak....cari lah identity sendiri bro.....n i'm not agree when u use word lazy bro....it's not easiest to dispenser to become pharmacist...n i dun think pharmacist agree with tis.....pharmacist study for 5 years n it's not easy for phamacist let da dispenser upgrade to be like them....think bout it...
drifter adrenaline
drifter adrenaline
AHLI SENIOR
AHLI SENIOR

Jawatan : pencari dragonball
Jumlah Post : 74
Umur : 42
Tarikh Register : 28/03/2009

Character sheet
Mutiara Kata saya: 200

Back to top Go down

PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST Empty Re: PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST

Post by afiq82 Sun 12 Apr 2009, 4:14 pm

anyone can be a pharmacist, even mlt or even a nurse and not strictly for pharmacist asst only. the only thing that we need is opportunity that right now we dont.
to be a pharmacist need a certain qualification and honestly most of us dont. we just trying hard hoping dat our profession survive, dont we?
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Jawatan : PPF
Jumlah Post : 165
Umur : 41
Tarikh Register : 20/12/2008

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Sun 12 Apr 2009, 4:18 pm

do you think its necessary for an MA to become a doctor?
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by drifter adrenaline Sun 12 Apr 2009, 7:24 pm

do u think MMA agree MA become a doctor???i dun think so....
drifter adrenaline
drifter adrenaline
AHLI SENIOR
AHLI SENIOR

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by atokpencen Mon 13 Apr 2009, 9:11 am

MA with science SPM-er with good grade, at least 5 As could become a MD if he/she wants. Need an MA be a doctor?. Pls answer for yourself. Its very hard for MA to become an MD. MMA surely is not keen to see MA become MD. Likewise Persatuan Farmasi Malaysia is not keen to see Pembantu Farmasi become one. But of course they cannot become one unless they go for Pharmacy course. PPF are happy despensing the medicine, furthermore their SPM are not that good to warrant for further study. There are many waiting post for Pegawai Sains but MLTs are also not very keen to further their study to fill the post. Therefore I had heard MA had become Pegawai Sains. Few science graduate from PPF are also waiting to invade into Pegawai Sains post. So what you have to say about this....very open aaah.
atokpencen
atokpencen
KERABAT FORUM
KERABAT FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Mon 13 Apr 2009, 11:51 am

agree with atokpencen. certain people still not eager to further study, but once he got into his career e.g MA, and he enjoying his work and love what he's doin, i dont think pegawai sains is his target for future career. he can stick with his MA thing even if he obtained degree. unlike PPF, MA have the intergerated scheme that ease the MA to gain his salary up to U41.
PPF pulak always thinking about how to get more money (allwance this, allowance that) without trying to strengthen the profession, this happen to me also lol.
but mind u, we're still longing to have these intergerated scheme, that somehow will encourage us to further our studies to degree level.
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST Empty What is important is happiness....

Post by atokpencen Mon 13 Apr 2009, 12:35 pm

My wife is an experienced PPF. She is U29. But she is happy, to her its the salary thats matter. Got it every month is all whats she wants. She dont even apply for U32. But then, now they were forced to apply for U32. She is much content with what she do. Do the routine, do the on call, do the overtime. She had to sacrifice bedtime with atok, she is tired and tired. So we have our daughter, now age 18, just passed the SPM. As I browse the internet, fascinatingly there ara many institution giving Diplome in Pharmacy. After that, there are many University college offering pharmacy degree. As for PPF KKM, most of the PPF further thier study in Indonesia. The best for local could be UiTM for SPM holder. The Pharmacist union is very strict. I just wonder whether they recognize the private University college even though theh have MQA approved. Not furtering study is ok...futhering is also ok.... lets bounce be happy.
atokpencen
atokpencen
KERABAT FORUM
KERABAT FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by drifter adrenaline Mon 13 Apr 2009, 1:00 pm

i also agree with atok pencen....dat lot of scrifice we need to do if want to be succcess....no pain,no gain.... Rolling Eyes
drifter adrenaline
drifter adrenaline
AHLI SENIOR
AHLI SENIOR

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Mon 13 Apr 2009, 1:46 pm

yup, no matter how good you are in your career, family still comes first. i'm very kesian with atokpencen about her wife having less quality time with her family.

About the pharmacy board and MQA, i just think that they are thinking about the future where according to statistics, malaysia target would be 22,000 pharmacist in the market upon year 2020. With nearly 15 private colleges approved to offer the B.Pharm and M.Pharm degree courses, still the target couldnt be achieved.
with lots of private colleges offering degree in pharmacy, let's hope that more ppf and other paramedics motivated in furthering their studt in pharmacy.
the tuition fee would be an issue(>RM100,000), but if we just wanna stick with public service, of course we will pay the loan like forever. just jump out to private sector after compulsory service, then there will be no problem paying the loan.
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by atokpencen Mon 13 Apr 2009, 3:13 pm

Indeed pharmacy is a profession of no limit. I hope the Pharmacy Board can immulate Indonesia rightfully dispensing medicine. But here in Malaysia the MMA want to grab all for them. The mere reasons are: Pharmacist are few. The next very years, I think the scenario will change. Many aspiring student will have more avenue to study. Paying the study loan is just like paying a hire purchase. If one willing to buy a RM100K car, why not invest in study.
atokpencen
atokpencen
KERABAT FORUM
KERABAT FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Tue 14 Apr 2009, 12:22 pm

MMA is indeed a very strong lobby body and never wants to return the dispensing right solely to the pharmacist.
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by dhiyamirza Fri 17 Apr 2009, 11:12 pm

i disagree with atokpencen for certain of his views...nowadays, ppf is just not for those did not score well in their spm. even those scored very well also choose ppf as their carrier or studies field. now youngsters become very intelligent compared people those days. their spm result mostly very good. but as we know, matric course is very limited. maybe last time 5 or 4A'S still can go for matric. but now the chances are very low. so,the best choice they have is go for diploma in pharmacy offered by the many private colleges with hope that one day they will further their studies in pharmacy degree. allied science as become a highly demanding industry. even at recession time, the allied science student such as ppf, nurses, mlt and others are still getting job in this industry. we are not second class workers anymore...it is only maybe some of us just do not have first class mentality yet...
dhiyamirza
dhiyamirza
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR

Negeri : PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST Johor_10
Jawatan : Tutor
Jumlah Post : 511
Tarikh Register : 12/12/2007

Character sheet
Mutiara Kata saya: biar putih tulang jangan putih mata....

Back to top Go down

Post by sya_8705 Tue 05 May 2009, 12:05 pm

salam ..saya salah seorang student dr kolej private yg mngambil dploma farmasi What a Face ..3years i struggled at last i got my dploma certificate with excellence result..i also hv aimed to further my study in degree pharmacy.. study i tried to search from intenet 2 get info..only ukm,usm,uitm and um offer da Bsc pharmacy..with 4 years study in lower fees.but they only got julai intake.4 dis year da offer hv been closed.so i must wait 4 1years to grab da chances..in private sector only msterskill and msu offer da cos.but very costly about 1k i must pay after dis..i'm not loaded people that can spend for many things.in dploma level i got sponsored from usm and i must work with them 4 3 years after i finished my dploma..i want to pay them even by loans.so kepada para pembaca plez sangat bg pndapat. Crying or Very sad .adakah patut sya
keje dulu dgn usm or wait 4 a year to continue my study at ipta..now im 22years old..n i think in dis time i must run to grab anything and bla umo 25/26 i da ad stable work with higher salary..plez sgt bg opinion pasal ini.. nangis
sya_8705
AHLI FORUM
AHLI FORUM

Jawatan : -
Jumlah Post : 1
Umur : 36
Tarikh Register : 05/05/2009

Back to top Go down

Post by atokpencen Wed 06 May 2009, 3:52 pm

sya; perhaps work at USM and later further study. But it all depend on USM contract. N depend on your wish and financial capability or sponsor to further ur study.
atokpencen
atokpencen
KERABAT FORUM
KERABAT FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Sat 09 May 2009, 6:22 pm

you can make an appeal letter to the dean of school of pharmaceutical sciences, maybe there is a chance. usm is an the APEX university, they have the liberation to choose their own student. why dont ou give it a try. i still cannot get, at least you tried
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by hannajr Wed 13 May 2009, 8:31 pm

sya kalo i jd u, i snggp byr usm n further my stdy kalo bleh la..u msh muda lg..xde la bila nk stdy nnt umur dah bpe..i ada 3 org kwn bru jer p UGM last feb dis year..i think peluang PPF nak stdy mkin kurang dah sbb UGM satu2 nya U yg bley trma trnsfr crdt pun pasni dh x trma lg stdnt cm kita..i pun dah give up..Sad
hannajr
hannajr
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR

Jawatan : penolong pegawai farmasi
Jumlah Post : 574
Umur : 40
Tarikh Register : 03/01/2009

Character sheet
Mutiara Kata saya:

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Wed 13 May 2009, 11:59 pm

of course, if indonesia cannot let us further our study in pharmacy because of our exam result, imagine ipts in malaysia, ipta jauh skali. the pharmacy board said, we mustsit for a-level or stpm, if got good result, then they can accept us.
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by hannajr Thu 14 May 2009, 12:47 pm

skrg i tau satu U kat bandung bleh trma lg trnsfr crdt..ITB bandung tp mcm ada lma sket dr UGM..cost pun higher then UGM..before dis sape nak msuk sana kna seat exam dulu tp skrg dah x pyh lg..knp pharmacy board x fkr sal our experience..ramai org pndi blajar tp xtau wat krja x guna jgk..at least kita dah da dip n exprnce dlm krja ni kan..
hannajr
hannajr
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR

Character sheet
Mutiara Kata saya:

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Thu 14 May 2009, 3:28 pm

its not the experience that they need, its the qualification not the experience. they want only org pandai to be a pharmacist, i'm not saying that we are not pandai but the board wants only selected person to be pharmacist but not everyone. the board now try to distinguish between the job of pharmacist and ppf, by time, it will really hard for ppf to be a pharmacist unless they have good exam result in diploma, a-level, stpm or matriculation.
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by hannajr Thu 14 May 2009, 9:30 pm

oh really?..so u ni nak further stdy ke?..
hannajr
hannajr
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR

Character sheet
Mutiara Kata saya:

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Fri 15 May 2009, 1:11 am

after obtained diploma and after couple of years working as ppf, right now i'm doing a-level, and yes i'll further my studies in MPharm or BPharm, hope i'll get good result in my a level. Maybe i'll be a pharmacist when i'm 30.
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

PATHWAY OF ASSISTANT PHARMACY TO PHARMACIST Empty You have strong ambition

Post by atokpencen Fri 15 May 2009, 7:42 pm

afiq82 wrote:after obtained diploma and after couple of years working as ppf, right now i'm doing a-level, and yes i'll further my studies in MPharm or BPharm, hope i'll get good result in my a level. Maybe i'll be a pharmacist when i'm 30.

You have a strong ambition and strong at heart. Go for it, you can do it. You can easilly get study leave with half pay leave. You can also secure loans ; pinjaman boleh ubah from JPA.
atokpencen
atokpencen
KERABAT FORUM
KERABAT FORUM

Back to top Go down

Post by afiq82 Sat 16 May 2009, 2:44 am

yup, i'm planning to ask for mara loan during the degree, i heard they give a lot!

i get study leave but not with half pay, i used all my savings for my a-level and hope to get my hands on mara loan later.
there are some of my friends that are also work with me previously as nurse and mlt also took a-level and later pursuing pharmacy later, i'm very proud of them having the motivation to further their study in pharmacy. as you said atokpencen, "it's an investment".

after 1+3 of compulsory service, of course i will jump to private sector for higher salary. all i think is about money and how to improve my life with it, those are the things that keeps me going.
afiq82
SUPER SENIOR
SUPER SENIOR

Back to top Go down

Post by hannajr Sat 16 May 2009, 11:21 pm

oh jd u otw nak frthr stdy la ni..okey la u ada cita2 tp kna ingt krja bkn smta2 nak gji bsr..nawaitu kena btl baru berkat..k
hannajr
hannajr
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR
KERABAT SUPER SENIOR

Character sheet
Mutiara Kata saya:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next